How do we start?

Get in touch with me and we discuss the type of ceremony you want and my availability. We meet up and we check each other out!  If you are thinking of booking me, be familiar with the Service Agreement on what I promise to deliver to you. If you decide to book me, I send you the Service Agreement and a Booking Form, to complete, you pay a Booking Fee and send back the signed documents and I send you the invoice. You have now locked me in for that date and I'm committed to your day.

We set up our meeting and then we start to create your ceremony!!! You fill out a Get-To-Know-You Questionnaire about your love story and the Ceremony Planning Questionnaire. Then I start writing your ceremony. Our collaborative process continues until you are in love with your ceremony! I offer ideas about readings, vows and rituals, anything fun, unconventional or traditional with a modern twist, I enter into your style and vibe. I bring with me my professionalism and caring nature to take the stress out as I work with you to create a ceremony people will describe as perfect. I’ve got this!

What legal paperwork do I need know about? 

There are 3 legal documents we need to complete. Firstly, the  Notice of Intended Marriage needs to be filled out and received by your Celebrant at least 30 days to 18 months prior to your marriage. Either one of us can supply this form.

Just before your wedding, mostly likely at the rehearsal, we need to complete the Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage. This is declaring you are legally allowed to get married, according to law in Australia and you don't have a spouse hidden in another part of the world. I'll provide this form.

On the day of your wedding, there are 3 'Marriage Certificates'. These are signed during your wedding ceremony. One copy is yours, the second copy is mine and the third Copy goes to Births, Deaths and Marriages. After the wedding I lodge your documents with Births Deaths and Marriages to register your marriage within 48 hours, and about a week later, you receive your official Marriage Certificate. Go and book your first dinner reservation as Mr & Mrs/ Mr & Mr/Ms & Ms.

What documents do we need?

If you have a driver's license or valid passport, one of these forms of photo ID is a great start. Then your original birth certificate or passport that proves your date and place of birth. If you have been previously married you will need to provide evidence of how your last marriage legally end. You will need to provide a death certificate or certificate of divorce, decree absolute or nullity.

Do you travel?

I love nothing better. I live in Wollongong and travel around the Illawarra, the Southern Highlands, South Coast NSW and surrounding areas. If I need to travel outside the kilometre radius stated for each ceremony, I charge $1.10 per kilometre. I'm a regular visitor to Jindabyne throughout the year and I'm more than happy to be booked as your Celebrant during summer, autumn, winter. I'm happy to negotiate a price to travel and connect your ceremony into a short holiday with family and friends.

What are your terms and conditions?

I have a Service Agreement to view here. When you book I send this to you to sign. It will cover such things as my refund policy, late fees, alternative arrangements if I lose my voice or suddenly unavailable, requirements, equipment supplied, insurance coverage and more. Make sure you understand all the terms and conditions before going ahead with your booking.

What will you be wearing?

Well that all depends on the style of your wedding. I check in with you on the colour palette and go from there. From formal to floral, neutral solid colours to glittery ball gown to tuxedo wearing stilt-walker, I love to dress for the occasion.